- Officials must be treated with respect. Officials’ decisions are final (for example, officials’ decisions can only be questioned through proper procedures).
- Coaches must be aware of the school’s coaching handbook (if available) and coaching code of behaviour where applicable.
- It is the responsibility of the coaches to control their teams and instruct their players to participate in a safe and fair manner according to the rules of the game.
- Visiting coaches are responsible for their teams’ behaviour.
- The school board, in consultation with the athletic association, is responsible for determining the individual (for example, coach) accountable for supervising volunteers and/or spectators.