Secondary - Interschool 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Racquets must be inspected regularly for damage and to determine proper grip.
- Where ball machines are being used they must be inspected prior to use and be under the direct supervision of a coach.
- Court boundary lines must be clearly defined.
- When teaching skills, there must be adequate spacing for each student athlete to make a free and uninterrupted swing.
- When playing with more than two players on the court, positioning and movement must be taught.
- Spectators must not pose a safety concern.
- On-site supervision during initial instruction of skills.
- In-the-area supervision after skills have been taught.
- On-site supervision during equipment set up and take down.
Tue, 08/13/19 02:23 pm