Secondary - Interschool 2020,
- Racquets must be inspected regularly for damage and to determine proper grip.
- Where ball machines are being used they must be inspected prior to use and be under the direct supervision of a coach.
- Court boundary lines must be clearly defined.
- When teaching skills, there must be adequate spacing for each student athlete to make a free and uninterrupted swing.
- When playing with more than two players on the court, positioning and movement must be taught.
- Spectators must not pose a safety concern.
- On-site supervision during initial instruction of skills.
- In-the-area supervision after skills have been taught.
- On-site supervision during equipment set up and take down.
Mon, 08/31/20 02:09 pm