Secondary - Interschool 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Regulation golf balls must not be used on school property except for putting, chipping and with the use of driving cages.
- Golf cages must be in good repair and be securely attached to surface.
- Fully equipped golf bags must be appropriate in size and weight for students.
- Adequate space must be provided for full backswing and follow through.
- Gym (putting only).
- School property.
- Golf domes.
- Putting course.
- Driving range.
- Golf Course.
- Regardless of facility, the hitting area must be well marked and controlled.
- Establish a safe routine for hitting and retrieving golf balls, and a designated safe area for use of regulation balls while chipping.
- During instruction, or while waiting to practice hitting or swinging, non-active players’ clubs must remain on the ground or in their bag.
- Students must have an opportunity to develop skills before playing on golf course.
- On-site supervision for instruction, when chipping with regulation golf balls and practicing at a range facility.
- In-the-area supervision is required on a golf course.
Mon, 08/12/19 09:06 am