Secondary - Interschool 2022
- Regulation golf balls must not be used on school property except for putting, chipping and with the use of driving cages.
- Golf cages must be in good repair and be securely attached to surface.
- Fully equipped golf bags must be appropriate in size and weight for students.
- Adequate space must be provided for full backswing and follow through.
- Gym (putting only).
- School property.
- Golf domes.
- Putting course.
- Driving range.
- Golf Course.
- Regardless of facility, the hitting area must be well marked and controlled.
- Establish a safe routine for hitting and retrieving golf balls, and a designated safe area for use of regulation balls while chipping.
- During instruction, or while waiting to practice hitting or swinging, non-active players’ clubs must remain on the ground or in their bag.
- Students must have an opportunity to develop skills before playing on golf course.
- On-site supervision for instruction, when chipping with regulation golf balls and practicing at a range facility.
- In-the-area supervision is required on a golf course.
Mon, 09/13/21 07:36 am