Secondary - Interschool 2020
- Use footballs appropriate to the size and ability of group (for example, smaller football or foam ball).
- Goalposts must be padded if in field of play. Padding must be 1.8m (6’) high.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. No metal cleats permitted.
- Any exposed orthopaedic apparatus (for example, knee brace) that presents a safety concern to other players must be soft or padded. Such devices must be approved by the official prior to the commencement of the game.
- Body contact (blocking, picking and screening) is not permitted.
- Flags must not be tucked or tied to the belt and must release easily when pulled.
- On-site supervision is required.
Mon, 08/31/20 02:57 pm