Secondary - Interschool 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Use footballs appropriate to the size and ability of group (for example, smaller football or foam ball).
- Goalposts must be padded if in field of play. Padding must be 1.8m (6’) high.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. No metal cleats permitted.
- Any exposed orthopaedic apparatus (for example, knee brace) that presents a safety concern to other players must be soft or padded. Such devices must be approved by the official prior to the commencement of the game.
- Body contact (blocking, picking and screening) is not permitted.
- Flags must not be tucked or tied to the belt and must release easily when pulled.
- On-site supervision is required.
Mon, 08/12/19 08:12 am