Secondary - Interschool 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Equipment rules mandated by the curling club must be followed.
- Curling shoes with a removable gripper on sliding shoe, or shoes with a removable slider, or the sliding shoe taped.
- Curling rink.
- Curling surface must be free of obstacles and hazardous cracks.
- Off ice instruction, including safety rules must precede on ice instruction.
- All curlers must be instructed not to step over the curling rocks, but to walk around them.
- Students must be instructed that, unless in the action of shooting, curling rocks should never be picked up off the ice.
- Establish safe routines to clear rocks from the house.
- On-site supervision is required.
Fri, 08/09/19 09:00 am