Secondary - Interschool 2020
- Racquets must be inspected regularly for breakage and to determine proper grip.
- Protective eye gear meeting ASTM F803-standard or equivalent must be worn by all (singles and doubles) for competition and all practice situations.
- Court boundary lines must be clearly defined.
- When teaching/practicing skills, adequate spacing must be allowed for each athlete to be able to make an uninterrupted swing.
- Players must stop play whenever a foreign object comes onto the court.
- Encourage front court player to avoid facing partner during a rally.
- On-site supervision is required during initial instruction.
- In-the-area supervision is required after initial instruction.
- Setting up of equipment requires on-site supervision.
Mon, 08/31/20 01:46 pm