Secondary - Interschool 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Racquets must be inspected regularly for breakage and to determine proper grip.
- Protective eye gear meeting ASTM F803-standard or equivalent must be worn by all (singles and doubles) for competition and all practice situations.
- Court boundary lines must be clearly defined.
- When teaching/practicing skills, adequate spacing must be allowed for each athlete to be able to make an uninterrupted swing.
- Players must stop play whenever a foreign object comes onto the court.
- Encourage front court player to avoid facing partner during a rally.
- On-site supervision is required during initial instruction.
- In-the-area supervision is required after initial instruction.
- Setting up of equipment requires on-site supervision.
Thu, 08/08/19 01:15 pm