Elementary - Curricular 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Disc must be appropriate for the level of ability of students and the wind conditions of the day, (for example, soft cloth, disc, heavy discs).
- Discs must be inspected for cracks or spurs.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. No cleats are permitted.
- No exposed hanging jewellery is permitted.
- Outdoor playing area must be inspected regularly for debris and obstructions, provide safe footing and traction as well as be well removed from traffic areas.
- Goal posts must be padded if in field of play. Padding must be 1.8m (6 feet) high.
- Indoors, keep gym free of hazards (for example, tables, chairs, pianos).
- Any exposed orthopedic apparatus, which presents a safety concern to other players, must be soft or padded.
- No intentional body contact.
- The number of games played in one day must not present a safety concern.
- On-site supervision for initial instruction followed by in-the-area supervision (intermediate).
- On-site supervision for primary, junior.
Tue, 08/20/19 02:48 pm