Elementary - Curricular 2021
- Disc must be appropriate for the level of ability of students and the wind conditions of the day, (for example, soft cloth, disc, heavy discs).
- Discs must be inspected for cracks or spurs.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. No cleats are permitted.
- No exposed hanging jewellery is permitted.
- Outdoor playing area must be inspected regularly for debris and obstructions, provide safe footing and traction as well as be well removed from traffic areas.
- Goal posts must be padded if in field of play. Padding must be 1.8m (6 feet) high.
- Indoors, keep gym free of hazards (for example, tables, chairs, pianos).
- Any exposed orthopedic apparatus, which presents a safety concern to other players, must be soft or padded.
- No intentional body contact.
- The number of games played in one day must not present a safety concern.
- On-site supervision for initial instruction followed by in-the-area supervision (intermediate).
- On-site supervision for primary, junior.
Mon, 09/13/21 07:29 am