Elementary - Curricular 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Regulation size paddles and table tennis balls are required.
- Tables and paddle must be appropriate for age and ability of student.
- Tables and paddles must be in good condition.
- There must be room for mobility around tables.
- Smooth, level, and dry floor surface.
- Students must be instructed on safe set up and dismantling of tables.
- Constant visual supervision during set up and dismantling of tables.
- On-site supervision during initial instruction.
- In-the-area supervision after initial instruction.
- In-the-area supervision during play.
Sun, 08/11/19 04:18 pm