Elementary - Curricular 2021
- Balls must be suitable for the age and ability of the students and for the activity (for example, regulation Spikeball, foam ball, elephant skin ball). No weighted or high density balls may be used.
- Regulation Spikeball frames must be safely stored when not in use.
- No exposed hanging jewellery is permitted.
- Designate safe boundaries for each playing area.
- Drills must be organized so as to minimize the risk of being hit with an errant ball.
- Safety procedures must be established to ensure students do not enter another playing area to retrieve a ball until safe to do so.
- When facility does not allow for safe play modify rules appropriately.
- No body contact.
- No more than four players (two players per team) playing at one time.
- On-site supervision is required.
Mon, 09/13/21 07:30 am