Elementary - Curricular 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Size and weight of soccer ball must be appropriate to the age and skill level of the participants.
- Example ball sizes and ages:
- 7 years and younger - size 3
- 8 to 11 years - size 4
- 12 years and older - size 5
- Outdoor soccer balls must not be used indoors in gymnasium settings for games or shooting on goalie, but may be used for indoor drills.
- Sponge, futsal or indoor soccer balls are to be used for indoor (gymnasium) soccer games.
- Outdoor soccer balls can be used in covered/domed complexes.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. No cleats are permitted.
- No exposed jewellery is permitted.
- Playing area must be free from debris and obstructions, provide safe footing and traction, and be well-removed from traffic areas.
- No slide tackling or tackling from behind.
- On-site supervision is required.
Fri, 08/09/19 12:42 am