Elementary - Curricular 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. Bare feet are not permitted. No spikes/cleats of any kind permitted.
- Parents/guardians and students must be informed of the importance of being prepared to participate safely outdoors protecting themselves from environmental conditions where appropriate (for example, use of hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, appropriate clothing.)
- Students must be instructed in basic road safety.
- Students are to run in pairs or groups (for example, use the buddy system)
- No audio devices (for example, MP3 players).
- In-the-area supervision is required.
Off-Site Supervision Ratios
- Grades 1-3: 1 supervisor per 10 students
- Grades 4-8: 1 supervisor per 20 students
Tue, 08/20/19 12:39 pm