Lacrosse (Inter [Soft])
Elementary - Curricular 2021
- Only non-contact lacrosse is to be played.
- No protective equipment for Inter (Soft) Lacrosse.
- Goaltenders must wear a facemask.
- Molded plastic sticks or aluminum shaft with a molded plastic head must be used.
- Soft, air filled ball must be used.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn (for example, basketball or court shoes).
- No exposed hanging jewellery is permitted.
- Stress student responsibility regarding individual space.
- Communicate to students the importance of being aware of the location of other students around them in order to practice the skills of throwing and catching and avoid being hit during the practice of skills.
- Establish a clearly delineated boundary line away from gym walls or playground fences, using visual markers (for example, lines, pylons), to avoid contact/collision.
- On-site supervision is required.
Mon, 09/13/21 07:30 am