Elementary - Curricular 2021
- Use footballs appropriate to the size and ability of group (for example, smaller football or foam ball).
- Goalposts must be padded if in field of play. Padding must be 1.8 m (6 ft) high.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. No cleats are permitted.
- No exposed hanging jewellery is permitted.
- Playing area must be inspected regularly and free from debris and obstructions and well removed from traffic areas.
- Perimeter of field must be marked (for example, collapsible flags or soft pylons).
- Rules of the game must be strictly enforced.
- Body contact (blocking, picking and screening) is not permitted.
- Flags must not be tucked or tied to the belt and must release easily when pulled.
- On-site supervision is required.
Mon, 09/13/21 07:31 am