Elementary - Curricular 2019
- Consult Risk Management.
- This activity page must be presented to the activity provider prior to the activity taking place. The activity provider must meet the minimum requirements listed on this page. For more information on planning trips using outside providers, consult Outside Activity Providers.
- Also consult Cheerleading (Spirit/Dance).
- Electrical equipment must be in good working order and a safe distance from activity.
- No rhythmic clubs.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn. Bare feet are permitted. Gymnastic slippers or running shoes are permitted.
- On-site supervision is required for rhythmic activities.
- In-the-area supervision is required for dance.
Tue, 08/20/19 09:06 am