Elementary - Curricular 2021
- Racquets must be inspected regularly for breakage and to determine proper grip.
- Protective eye gear meeting ASTM F803 standards or equivalent must be worn by all students (singles and doubles) at all times.
- Hanging jewellery is not permitted.
- The court boundary lines must be clearly defined.
- If the facility does not allow for safe play (boundary lines too close to walls) modify the rules appropriately.
- The code of etiquette for court play must be taught and enforced, (for example, not entering a court being used).
- Players must stop play whenever a foreign object comes onto the court.
- Encourage front court player to avoid facing partner during a rally.
- On-site supervision is required during initial instruction.
- In-the-area supervision is required after initial instruction.
- Setting up of equipment requires on-site supervision.
Fri, 09/10/21 03:36 pm